Friday, June 6, 2014

December (Translation of Tomoya's blog entry posted on 2013.12.28)

Toru's awesome cake! (From Tomoya's new blog entry! 12.28.2013)

(source: http://oneokrock.amuseblog.jp/oneokrock/2013/12/post-59e4.html)

[Translation by my Onee-chan / Edited by: Me--Admin 写真撮影 ]


December
2013.12.28





Yes, here at SC-7 stage at last! This is Tomoya.

Sorry for the delayed update.
A little more careful again this year.
Even so, I have a feeling this December is so fast I wonder why it is what it is. Too fast.

Looking back, it was also this year that we are really doing tours, put out albums, oh, overseas tours... and summer festivals. Finally, Taiwan was fun and the best!

Thank you, really!

I think that it is a year of new challenges and not so much next year.

The tour was over and I was ready all the time.

I'm looking forward to the RADIO CRAZY. Today isn’t over!

Two remaining Live for this year!
I can’t wait to give my 100%!

Bye Bye!

Tomoya

No comments:

Post a Comment