Tuesday, June 24, 2014

In Natori (Rough Translation of Tomoya’s blog entry / 2011.05.29)


Rough Translation of Tomoya’s blog entry / 2011.05.29 by the OORPh Admin

In Natori.
2011.05.29

Irresistibly I like the sound and taste of focaccia. This is Tomoya.

Sendai! ! !
I've done my best! !

I'm really glad.
Glad we live.
It was good to meet everyone! !

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks a bunch!
Tan cow ... Thank you!


(Photo 20110527_224957_2)

Was thankful.
Happiness.

Nanban pickled, thank you ... it brings out even more this taste.

And, the next day.
We went to Natori.

It is only one day, but I have participated in volunteer activities for the earthquake [survivors].



(Photo 20110528_071021_2)


I only moved the car a little,
I was shocked that the scenery is too different.

The scene you've seen many times in the photograph.
If you really look, it’s not the same at all,
Tears did not stop.

It got me thinking about various things.

Enter the team to carry on the local materials needed, such as removal of rubble, I was allowed to help until early afternoon.

They are very warm people. I was able to help everyone comfortably.

(Photo 110528_130310_2)

Thank you!

Okinawa next car. Final car.
It’s really early. I am lonely.

All because I was hit!
Come on! Damn!

Bye bye!


Tomoya

No comments:

Post a Comment