Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Noisy ... (Translation of Tomoya's blog entry posted on 2009.12.31)

(Original source: http://oneokrock.amuseblog.jp/oneokrock/2009/12/)

Translation of Tomoya's blogpost (by OORPh Admin):

Noisy ...
2009.12.31


Well. Sleepy.

The end of the year is approaching.
...

I’m no good in housecleaning, this New Year!? (Laughs)

As soon as the recording ends,
I went back to our hometown today for the homecoming!!

It was too fun.
I forced schedule my sleep time for 1 hour (laughs)

This year, the annual meeting of the last sunrise was held.  (° - °)

Instead of the first sunrise...
While watching the sunrise of last year,
We happily looked back at the year together.
This meeting, now in its fourth year, is not freaky anymore.


This time, I decided to climb the mountain again.

In addition to the serious meeting the previous day, I made a kite flying during the day.
Moreover, we called the huge thing as handmade octopus.
Now that you’ve mentioned it, I wonder if I’m already in Tsukko.

And the 30th is coming.

Weather ... rain! ! (Laughs)
Battle of the kite flying was executed beautifully!
Not boring after all!
No need for the meeting (laughs)

(Photo 1)
At home that night,
Practiced table tennis, mahjong, darts then,

To the summit.

Whew!
I finally arrived.
Alright.

There ...?

Weather, cloudy! (Laughs)

It was complete this time.
However, unwillingly, while telling the kind of thing you want to try, you welcomed the closure safely.

Yeah, I've done good this year!
And will do my best next year (° - °)

I wish you a Happy New Year!

(Photo 2)
Japanese Buckwheat noodles.


Tomoya

No comments:

Post a Comment