Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thank you (Translation of Taka's blog entry / 2012.04.17)

Note: This was Taka's blog entry during his birthday in 2012. Here's the rough translation which I slightly edited for reading purposes. \(^o^)/

(Original source: http://oneokrock.amuseblog.jp/oneokrock/2012/04/)



             ******************




"Thank you"
2012.04.17

I became a 24-year-old at last! ( Laughs)
At 24, I stopped feeling like I’m a 16-year-old anymore. (^ o ^)
I would like to take again this good opportunity to thank everyone!
There are many things that changed in me, including good as well as bad, and the best thing that happened in my life was when this band was formed!
To the staff and my favorite co-members who support me everyday, they are all important to me.
And...friends are irreplaceable!
More than anything else, thanks to the fans who regularly root for ONE OK ROCK.
I thank you sincerely!
I thank you very much!
I’m thinking that I’ve really come this far as a free man simply because there was support from people around me.
[But] still, I have a lot of dreams that must be fulfilled,
In order to leave no regrets in my life,
One by one, I will continue to make my dreams come true!
From ONE OK ROCK, nice to meet you in the future !
Thank you very much everyone! And [I] sincerely love everyone!

Taka

No comments:

Post a Comment