Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hachioji 2013.10.02

Hachioji 2013.10.02




I am addicted to Suratanmen recently. 

It tastes like the name really. This is Tomoya. 

TV Asahi Dream Festival is over. The other day, we were called in the 予襲 revenge tour of MAXIMUM THE HORMONE senior, and has been live! 

When this live was decided, I was just so happy …! I gave my all during the live! 

But I have heard the rumor, but wonder if it’s too hot! 

Our consciousness becomes so jumpy many times but I’ve survived it… safely. 

The audience was also amazing. 
It was a tremendous live anyway. 
Thank you for everything! 

We ended our fourth live this year safely.
We were inspired to play and perform.
The fourth time was also the best part this year. 

MAXIMUM THE HORMONE senior gave us various things every time I see them. It was good that we did everything together. Was Koza, thank you. 



HP the husband remained up to 3 o’clock in the morning…Neither expect nor feel the signs of the end of launch.

I had a great one this Year! 

Had a group photo taken at the end! 

The whole bunch prepare at the studio for the acoustic live. I am looking forward to it and will go there in fighting spirit! 

Till the next post.




Tomoya

(Original source: http://oneokrock.amuseblog.jp/oneokrock/2013/10/post-524d.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment